For Parents

Pencil: I'm sorry....
Eraser: For what? You didn't
do anything wrong.
Pencil: I'm sorry cos you get
hurt bcos of me. Whenever I
made a mistake, you're
always there to erase it. But
as
you make my mistakes
vanish,
you lose a part of yourself.
You get smaller and smaller
each time.
Eraser: That's true. But I
don't
really mind. You see, I was
made to do this. I was made
to help you whenever you
do
something wrong. Even
though one day, I know I'll
be
gone and you'll replace me
with a new one, I'm actually
happy with my job. So
please,
stop worrying. I hate seeing
you sad. :)
I found this conversation
between the pencil and the
eraser very inspirational.
Parents are like the eraser
whereas their children are
the
pencil. They're always there
for their children, cleaning
up
their mistakes. Sometimes
along the way... they get
hurt,
and become smaller (older,
and eventually pass on).
Though their children will
eventually find someone
new
(spouse), but parents are
still
happy with what they do for
their children, and will
always
hate seeing their precious
ones worrying, or sad.
This is for all parents out

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROLE OF ENGINEERING IN THE DEVELOPEMENT OF INDIA

Swami Vivekanand

Struggle: with in itself